The Woods Inn was originally called the Hess Camp after the original owner Fred Hess. The main building was built in 1897. Later additions were made to the hotel and it was purchased by Philo Wood in 1907 and renamed the Wood Hotel. In the summer of 1913, Philo built a casino behind the hotel. Over time the hotel changed owners, buildings were added and the hotel was completely renovated for modern use. The current owners purchased the refurbished and renovated hotel in 2014. They reconstructed the Casino into townhomes and have added a heated, covered pavilion on the side for weddings and parties. In total there are 30 rental facilities, 27 of which are open year round. Panoramic sunsets and views from the front covered porch, dock, and restaurant looking down Fourth Lake are spectacular. A rathskeller bar offers a place to relax, year round. The restaurant upstairs offers fine dining. For a more informal atmosphere, there is a dockside caf with dock seating in the summer months.
Estimated monthly payment =
Area: Inlet, New York