on photo for additional pictures and details
||Mountain View Loj
- Mountain View Loj is located in the Town of Jay in Essex County overlooking extremely stunning Adirondack Mountain Vistas with
460' of frontage on and a view of the East Branch of the Au Sable River. This elegant four-five bedroom, two bath retreat features an immaculate, well-appointed roomy kitchen, a dining room enclosed with an original Adirondack nature-scene mural done by a prominent local artist, while the living room has an enchanting stone fireplace. The interior features hardwood floors throughout, wood work that is more than 100 years old, granite countertops and many elegant finishes that combined fashion an embracing appearance. Each bedroom has two shelved closets and each floor has a charming bathroom in an antique style. There are two covered porches that look out over the 180 degree mountain panoramas, an enclosed three season porch with tile floors and a fifteen hundred square foot flag stone patio featuring an outdoor kitchen. A new hand built two story timber frame / stone and mortar accessory building, approximately 24’ by 35’ features over 80’ of glass windows, cathedral ceilings and a large open second story that is the perfect place to sit and relax, read a book while enjoying spectacular landscapes. A magnificent stone fireplace is the center of the first floor and it also features a 24’ by 20’ second story walk out deck. A bathroom is roughed in and could easily be finished and a propane heating system keeps the interior warm and cozy year round. Outside an authentic Adirondack lean-to an enjoyable place for a campfire, picnic or cook out.
#3399 Listed at $649,000
- This 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Chalet is located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay, Essex County sits encompassed by tall white pines just off a Quiet Gravel road. You will find all aspects of this carefully kept home appealing and completed in a perfect example of Adirondack style from its Knotty Pine interior and Plank floors to the Warming Cobble Stone Fireplace. Meticulously cared for it has seen a whole host of recent enhancements. The exterior has been reconstructed with attractive log siding offset by a stone finish on the basement walls and Cedar Post and Rails were added to the large deck. The kitchen has had Granite countertops installed; the bedrooms have new Knotty pine accents, and a freestanding gas stove has been installed in the Family Room. A three season porch looks out at the forested and groomed surroundings fashioning a relaxing spot to relax and listen to the quiet of the outdoors. Accompanying amenities available from this Chalet include access to a 19 Acre Lake for Canoeing, two Tennis Courts, and Six miles of Hiking and/or Cross Country Ski trails. The East Branch of the Au Sable River for Fly Fishing, Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski center for the downhill skiing enthusiast and Lake Placid are all within 15 to 25 minutes of this homes central location. Take pleasure in this Calming Vacation setting with Peace and Quiet assured as you make use of this home to stopover and explore the surrounding Mountains.
#3412 Listed at $300,000
||Overlook the Au Sable River and Adirondack Mountains
- This 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Home with two car attached and heated garage rests upon an abundant 12 Acre lot located in the Town of Jay, Essex County. It has an absolutely Charming Country setting that sits quietly by itself and looks out over the East Branch of the Au Sable River and Stunning Mountain Vistas beyond. Impeccably Maintained inside and out it features an Open Floor Plan with a blend of style and attractive finishes which integrate Knotty Pine Cathedral Ceilings, Hardwood Cabinetry, Granite Countertops, Oak Hand Rails, Tile Floorings and much more fashioning an attractive and warm interior. The basement is full finished and Walkout with a huge Family Room that is a fantastic focal point for family and friends to congregate mingle or just relax. Throughout you will find its mixture of Modern Amenities and Stylish Interior both Inviting and Elegant and enjoy Mountain and River Views that impart a sense of solitude. Only 20 minutes from Whiteface Mountain and Equidistant from Lake Placid and Plattsburgh it affords a central location allowing quick and easy access to surrounding recreational pastimes or everyday daily necessities.
#3361 Listed at $289,000
- This high quality home features 4 bedroom/ 3 full baths
on a .9 acre lot and is located in the Town of Jay Essex County. Its
living room, Dining Room and Kitchen are combined into an open floor
plan with many attractive elements including a Gas Fireplace, Knotty
Pine Cathedral Ceilings and Hardwood Floors. The Kitchen is just as
elegantly finished with Hardwood Cabinets w/ pullouts, an attractive
tile backsplash, a center island, Stainless Steel appliances and
hardwood floors. The Master Bedroom has a walk in closet, a Master Bath
with tile floors and walls, a large Jetted Tub and a Glass Shower. A
huge finished basement with an open floor creates an excellent area for
gatherings or a spacious recreation room for the kids. There is also a
wonderful screened-in porch off the back of the home perfect for
relaxing on quiet summer nights. A
back up Generator insures the light are always on in case of electrical
outages. Whether you are looking for a Primary or a Vacation Residence
this unique home is a Shore Driving Distance to the Olympic Whiteface
Mountain and the
#3346 Listed at $280,000
||Mountain Views in the Countryside
- Located along Hazen Road in the Town of Jay Essex County this 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home enjoys Sweeping Vistas that take in Whiteface Mountain, the Stephenson Range and even more. It countryside surroundings are tranquil set far away from busy streets with a small cascading brook out back all overlooking pristine meadows and the outlying mountains. Its interior features a spacious living room with new bamboo flooring, a well-designed kitchen with hardwood cabinets and sit up bar and a dining room with an attractive corner hutch also with new bamboo floors. The focal point of the large downstairs family room is a Grand Fieldstone Fireplace with a pellet stove insert which keeps this fun gathering place warm and a hot tub which can be included for your personal enjoyment or entertaining. There is an attached two car garage, a paved drive, and many recent improvements which have just been completed like new windows and a new septic system. Let the kids splash around in the above ground swimming pool outback as you put you feet up and unwind under the sun or share in family cookouts as everyone takes pleasure in balmy summertime days. A three season screened porch overlooks both the quiet backyard and brook and there is a small workshop for completing small projects or for the hobbyist. This countryside setting is only moments from area attractions and becomes a truly welcoming setting to return to after enjoying exhilarating Adirondack Mountain excursions.
#3406 Listed at $250,000
- This New 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home sits on .90 acres along Oak Hollow Road in the Town of Jay, Essex County and directly abuts the preserved grounds and park surrounding Lake Eaton. Planned to be completed with Adirondack Brainstorm siding with attractive interior finishes that combine Knotty Pine walls and ceilings, tile floors, hardwood cabinets and more once finalized it will fashion an inviting atmosphere both inside and out. Icotyene foam was used to seal and insulate its upstairs and the main level walls are being insulted both inside and out crafting an extremely energy efficient home and that will easy on the pocket book and easy to heat. Surrounding amenities available within moments include 6 miles of hiking and cross country ski trails; access to 2 tennis courts and Lake Eaton.
#3345 Listed at $235,000
Acreage and Serenity! - This Secluded 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath home has a setting in the Heart of the Adirondacks in the Village of Wilmington, Essex County and rests quietly on an extremely private 13.42 acres.
Built in 2010 this home offers a spacious and open living area highlighted by a Pellet Stove sitting gracefully upon an attractive Stone Hearth crafting collectively a welcoming circumstance for either entertaining or family. Breathtaking views of Olympic Whiteface Mountain and the Stephenson range can be seen from the oversized deck producing a stunning panorama truly enjoyable all year round. Perfect for the nature enthusiast its 13.42 acres will allow for peaceful summer evening walks or open a cross country ski trail amid this charming backdrop and the harmony of this small forest. In need of minor finishing touches the completed year round or vacation home can still be accented by the details of your own personal creation. With Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain only minute’s away simple access to area sports or leisure activities will always be easily within your reach.
#3331 Price: $219,900
17.9 Acres Hilltop
- This Secluded
Hilltop 1 Bdrm. 1 Bath, home located in the Town of
, Essex Co., overlooks encompassing 180 degree views of the Jay Mountain Range and
rests on 17.90 Acres. The Exterior is finished in an Adirondack
Brainstorm and the backdrop is framed by manicured perennial and
vegetable gardens creating a true Country Landscape. Interior finishes
are accented by Post and Beam framing with Knotty Pine walls and
ceilings, Wood Floors, and Picture Windows which overlook surrounding
breathtaking vistas. A Country Kitchen with an Amish Pioneer Wood Cook
Stove, Water Reservoir and Warming Oven becomes a Center Point in this
home that invites a place to relax after busy days. Designed to self
sufficient it is Off Grid and Powered by Solar Energy, a drilled well
with hand pump and offers a no worry way of life.
Suitable as a Year-Round Residence or as a means to escape
everyday living this setting is just 10 minutes from Olympic Whiteface
Mountain and 25 minutes from Downtown Lake Placid.
# 3334 Listed at $210,000
Adirondack Ranch - This Well Maintained 3 Bedroom, 2
Bath Adirondack Ranch located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay,
Essex County and sits quietly by itself amid private surroundings
fronted by a small babbling brook. From its Cedar Shake exterior to its
cozy interior finished with Knotty Pine accents and a vaulted ceiling
you will find this home to be in immaculate condition from top to
bottom. An attached 2 car garage provides plenty of space your vehicles
or for storage and there is a small shed for your tools and outdoor
equipment. Lake Eaton; a small 19 acre lake is minutes away and there
are six miles of hiking and cross country ski trails nearby that will
result in days filled with the enjoyable recreational outings. From this
private setting both Olympic Whiteface Mountain and the bustling Village
of Lake Placid are accessible in just minutes providing easy access to
exciting pastimes, dining and entertainment. Offered fully furnished
this move in condition home is ready for immediate occupancy.
#3378 Listed at $199,000
Comfort - This
Almost New Home Located in Upper Jay, NY., Directly Off From 9N, Essex
County, was Built in 2007 by the Current Owners. It has Three Bedrooms,
Two Baths, Attached Two Car Garage, Screened Porch, a Walk in Shower in
the Master Bath, Hardwood Floors, Bay Windows, a Gas Fire Place, 9’
Ceilings, and Walk in Closets in Almost Every Bedroom and Possibly to
Many Up Grades to List. A Full Concrete Basement with an Exterior
Entrance Provides Ample Storage Space and Ease of Access to The
Professionally Landscaped Back Yard. This Home also has a Second
Floor that could be Finished to Allow for Two Additional Bedrooms and
Another Full Bath. The Front Porch and Mountain Views are a Great Place
to Rest at the End of the Day or Just to Enjoy the Adirondacks. In immaculate condition this home is offered $73,500 under assessed value.
#3203 Listed at $195,000
||An Elegant Adirondack Design - Located in Howard Heights in the Town of Jay, Essex County this 2,680 Square Foot Adirondack Home offers a great layout, thoughtful touches, and a peaceful setting near the end of a dead end road. In total there are Four Bedrooms including a Master Suite, Two Full Bathrooms, Dining room, an Open Kitchen and a spacious Great Room. Each room has been carefully designed with a blend of unique characteristics which are both visually attractive and graceful. An Open Kitchen with a Peninsula Bar features a Tiled Backsplash, Brushed Bronze Spotlighting, a Stainless Steel Italian Style range hood, and lustrous Oak floors. This enjoyable space opens into the Great Room with peaked 15 foot Knotty Pine ceiling, French doors that look out onto the large tiered back deck, Oak flooring and wonderful ambient lighting. Flooring is mostly Hardwood including two of the four bedrooms, both bathrooms are ceramic tile and most walls and ceilings boast tongue and groove knotty pine finish complimented in all room by traditional walls to allow for personal choices of paint color and/or wall coverings. The four tiered deck which overlooks the backyard is accessible from both the Great Room and Master Bedroom Suite imparts a tranquil setting for relaxing and a private escape area to watch the deer as they pass through the yard to the woods outback. A short walk brings you to the Historic Covered Bridge, Town Park and the Rapids a renowned swimming hole known for picturesque vistas and a fun setting for summertime gatherings of family and friends.
#3411 Listed at $195,000
Be Built - Northeast Log Home Builders are Happy to
Present another To Be Built Custom Made, 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, with Loft
Adirondack Chalet, Located on Muskrat Lane
in the Town of
Jay! This Cedar Log-Sided Home Features Vaulted Knotty Pine Ceilings and
Walls, Maple Hard Wood Flooring, Hickory Cabinets and a Wood Stove that
come together to create a Home in which Adirondack Craftsmanship Meets
Affordability! Energy-Efficient, the designed heating system will be
Propane fired High Efficiency Hot Water Basement In Floor and High Temp
Baseboard system. With
Access to 6 Miles of Hiking and Biking Trails Available, Provided by Au
Sable Acres Association. This
location is Ideal for an Active Young Family as well as for the Retiree
Looking for a Quiet Retreat! Explore
and the Village
Lake Placid, Just a Short Drive
From Your Own Back Yard!
#3209 Listed at $189,900
Adirondack Allure & Tranquil Surroundings
in the Town of
this extremely well maintained home features a professionally designed
interior with 4 Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms. Its Living Room Piccolo
Tile Fireplace framed by a hand crafted entertainment center is a focal
point of open space integrating the kitchen and dining areas fashioning
together a truly comfortable ambiance while radiating embracing warmth
throughout. Downstairs there
is a small game room with tile floors providing a place where family can
spend fun time together and a separate woodstove set upon a tile hearth.
A spot for summer relaxation was taken into consideration with a
Generous Deck overlooking an Adirondack Hot tub below and an ample
screened porch perfect for enjoying morning coffee amid peaceful
surroundings. The blend of many nice elements inside and out becomes the
backdrop of welcoming setting that will always invite you in and delight
you after spending time exploring the scenic
Listed at $186,500
||EAST BRANCH AU SABLE RIVER DUPLEX
- This Two Story Duplex is located in the Town of Keene, Essex County and comes with 115’ of Frontage on the East Branch of the Au Sable River. Each apartment consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a full kitchen, living room and washer and dryer hook ups. In very good condition many recent upgrades have been completed to include a new 30 year architectural shingle roof, all new high efficiency vinyl windows, lifetime warranty vinyl siding, new treated decks and new entry doors. Each apartment has its own separate electric meter, both apartments have electric heat and the lower level apartment also has a new monitor style propane heater. Adjacent to the Keene Community Center & Playground there are close by recreational facilities and it is within practical walking distance to shops, restaurants, and the convenience store in Keene. Off street parking is available for both apartments and currently it is leased with long term rental agreements and exceptional established tenants.
#3385 Listed at $179,900
DUPLEX, VISTAS & RIVERFRONT
- This charming Colonial currently in use as a duplex is located in the Town of Jay, Essex County and comes with an abundance of captivating extras. Breathtaking 180 degree vistas overlook the Panoramic Jay Mountain Range, the Soda Mountain Range, Clements Mountain, and even more. There are six acres of open meadow which is APA zoned Hamlet which will have a potential for an additional home site and approximately 480 feet of frontage on the East Branch of the Au Sable River. Two rental side by side units are occupied by long term tenants providing immediate income security and a solid rental history. The efficiency apartment is 1 Bedroom 1 Bath is in very good condition; separately heated and metered. The 4 Bedroom 1 Bath home retains many of its original elements with hardwood floors, a built in cabinet, staircase, porch columns, and carport with stone pillars. The property borders the Rapids a local river swimming area and Town Park historically noted by Sports Illustrated magazine as one of the most scenic in the United States. Added together the setting is awe inspiring and the possibilities are endless.
#3358 Listed at $169,900
||Quaker Mountain Cottage
This exceptionally nice 3 Bdrm 1 Bath home is located in the Village of Wilmington in Essex County and is comprised of all of the welcoming and attractive features you would ever want or desire in an Adirondack Style Cottage. Its spacious living room is highlighted by a large fieldstone fireplace with a Vermont Castings gas stove insert and offset by appealing finishes integrating solid wood floors framed by knotty pine walls and ceilings. The kitchen/dining area is combined, open, and warmed by a second attractive Vermont Castings stove creating a remarkably enjoyable room for family and friends to get together. There is a full length deck which runs along its front with a hot tub that becomes a relaxing outdoor setting ideal for warm summer nights and lazy afternoons. A two car detached garage provides additional storage space and a tall cedar hedge shields the setting adding privacy. Set only 5 minutes from Olympic Whiteface Mountain be the first on the slopes or spend the summer swimming at the Wilmington Beach making use of this charming Cottage as a source of rest and respite after taking part in any number of close by exhilarating activities
#3354 Listed at $169,000
||An Enchanting Hamlet Setting
- This exceptionally Well Maintained 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Ranch located in the Hamlet of Upper Jay in Essex County is offered with an Accessory 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Studio Cottage set upon a separate lot which will work perfectly as a Guest Apartment for visiting family and friends or a Vacation rental for added income. The Main Homes Interior design and finish fashion together a warm and welcoming ambiance combining Hardwood and Slate floors, Granite Countertops and a living room highlighted by an Attractive Wood Burning Brick Fireplace that is a focal point in the room. A finished basement with a large Family Recreation Room adds an abundance of space for relaxing and both homes are set upon attractive and well groomed grounds with a spacious backyard that looks out at the Mountains. Only 10 minutes from Whiteface Mountain; 25 minutes from the Olympic Village of Lake Placid this central locale make this home and its peaceful surroundings the ideal beginning point from which to take pleasure in a wide array of nearby Dining, Entertainment and Leisure Time Activities!
#3360 Listed at $169,000
Point Vista - Discover this charming Adirondack
chalet nestled among the tall trees on
Scenic Point Lane
in the Town of
. Large windows welcome in the natural light and create a fabulous frame
from which you can appreciate the spectacular mountain views. The knotty
pine interior and large stone fireplace create a warm and inviting
atmosphere to welcome you after your busy day.
Listed at $169,000
!! - This
Well Maintained 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home sets on a 0.9 acre lot on Beech Street
in the Town of
County. Offering an abundance of space in this Adirondack Style home features
a Grand Stone Fireplace, Knotty Pine Walls and Ceilings, and an Open
Living, Dining, and Kitchen area that creates an atmosphere that is
Welcoming and Relaxing. There is a Cedar Deck and Balcony as an added
Bonus which allows for Summertime Entertaining or a just place to put
your feet up and enjoy the regions surrounding peace and quiet. Within
Minutes from the West Branch of the Au Sable River, Whiteface
and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid this is the perfect choice for
either a Year Round Residence or Vacation home.
#3308 Listed at$164,900
- This reasonably priced duplex is located along Old Military Road in the Village of Lake Placid and offers a front and back layout with 2 Bdrms and 1 Bath in each apartment. The front apartment has been through recent remodeling to include New Kitchen, New Bathroom, and a New hot water tank in the basement. The home comes with a stable rental history and both units are currently leased. Each apartment has washer and dryer hook ups and both apartments have woodstoves which combined with the municipal electric service help keep the utility costs down. There are two separate lots and the abutting .20 acres behind the duplex carries its own building right should you wish to expand. Once a single family home there is the possibility it could be converted back to its original use and its convenient setting is close to area grocery stores, the post office, churches and all everyday necessities.
#3387 Listed at $150,000
Cedar Shake Ranch on the River
exceptionally nice 3 Bedroom, 1.5
home is located along
9N in the Town of
and comes with 5.04 acres that has 646 feet of frontage on the East
Branch of the Au Sable River. Outside the grounds are immaculately
groomed; shaded with interspersed hardwood and fir trees and there is an
abundant backyard for children to have fun. Its interior features
combined fashion an inviting and warm atmosphere with a spacious Living
room that has a Gas Fireplace and built in bookshelves, a large and
Roomy Kitchen with Hardwood Cabinets, Dining room with sunlit windows
overlooking the backyard and either Hardwood or Tile floors in every
room. It has seen many recent improvements like new cedar siding, a
metal roof, new electric panel, an added 100 amp electric panel in the
garage, and new basement windows just to name a few. There is a heated
Greenhouse also new for the garden enthusiast so you can get a head
start on growing seedlings for summer’s flowers or vegetables with
plenty of surrounding acreage if you would like a garden.
A large covered side porch looks out over a view of Mountains
making a great spot for entertaining and there is a mowed area along the
riverfront with a picnic table an ideal place to relax on warm summer
days. The home; central to either Lake Placid or
is surrounded by recreation, shopping or entertainment opportunities
accessible within minutes in either direction.
#3403 Listed at $149,000
Affordable Tranquil A-Frame
- This 4 bedroom with 1.5 Bathroom affordable A-Frame is finished with Knotty Pine, wood paneling, and its open living area with exposed wood beam ceilings is warmed by a woodstove on an attractive hearth. Large sliding glass doors open up to the spacious front deck and a welcoming place for relaxation. The Basement is finished providing additional livable space for visiting family, friends or guests. A detached garage and shed includes an abundance of space to store your recreational equipment, tools or build in a small workshop. This Quiet Retreat in the midst of the Adirondack Mountains has optional access to Lake Eaton a small 19 acre lake and park area, two tennis courts, six miles of hiking and cross country ski trails. Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and the Village of Lake Placid shops and restaurants are all immediately nearby and accessible within minutes.
#3416 Listed at $148,000
- Discover this charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath home located in “The Woodlands” on Mohawk Trail in Jay. It’s full, finished; walkout basement is almost a mirror image of the main level and both floors offer 2 bedrooms, a full bath, kitchen, and living room. Each floor has baseboard electric and monitor
Heaters with a glass front fireplace upstairs and woodstove down to keep you warm on those cold Adirondack nights. Further amenities include wrap around decks, screened porch and a 2 car detached garage. Within a short walking distance to the Au Sable River and minutes to Whiteface Mountain Ski Center, the Hiking Trails of the High Peaks and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid.
#3347 Listed at $145,000
Efficiently Designed Evergreen Ranch
- This 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Inviting home is located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Natural light provided by the skylights bring a Spacious Ambience to this Move-in Condition house. Constructed in
2001 over a two-car garage, mud room and laundry room it has been upgraded again in 2006 with the addition of a Large Deck, finish of the Three Season Porch and more. French patio doors open onto the deck expanding the entertaining space of the living room/dining area. The house is energy efficient through the use of ceiling fans and a very economical Buderus oil furnace/boiler system and the Waterford Wood Stove in the living room. Custom Blinds and Shades by Hunter-Douglas through out.
#3178 Listed $145,000
||A Blend of Charm and Practicality
- This 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath Ranch is located in the Village of Jay, Essex County and offers the ease and simplicity of living on just one level. The interior has a combination of unique features which combine together to create a welcoming gathering place and its floor plan is practical and accommodating to everyday routines. Each bedroom has hardwood floorings; a large open kitchen with attractive hardwood cabinets is brightened by an overhead skylight and a Bay window in the living room overlooks a well groomed lawn and a peaceful neighborhood setting. There is a paved driveway and an attached 2 car garage with enclosed Breezeway that leads into the home so you never have to be exposed to the elements. A covered screened porch overlooks the back yard and sets adjacent to a fenced area with in ground swimming pool creating a private area the whole family will enjoy. Within walking distance are the Town of Jay Park with picnic area, basketball courts, the historic covered bridge and the Rapids a local Au Sable River swimming hole that is enjoyed by area residents all summer long. Equidistant from Lake Placid and Plattsburgh both recreational pastimes and employment will always be easily accessible from this enjoyable home and it quiet setting.
#3391 Listed at $148,000
MOUNTAIN VIEW HOME
- Set on 2.7 Acres in the Town of
this 3-Bedroom, 1 Bath Home Features entirely Stunning Vistas
overlooking the Expansive Jay Mountain Range that will provide a sense
of contentment as you watch the Seasons Change. Add in a Southern
Exposure and this Well-Maintained Home will warmly welcome you back at
the end of each and every day. Bordering Both Route 9N and
John Fountain Road
the setting and the large lot size make this Property Ideal for
Expansion with the possibility of a second mountain view
home site in the future. Within walking distance are the Jay Village
Green offering Musical Entertainment throughout the summer or the
Historic Covered Bridge & Recreation Area with basketball courts,
the Rapids a Nationally Recognized Scenic River Swimming Hole and a
Picnic Area the whole family will take pleasure in.
and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid are just minutes away with
Exhilarating, Year-Round Cultural and Leisure Time Opportunities.
#3253 Listed at $145,900
on Fawn Drive - This pleasant 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
Adirondack Chalet is located on Fawn Drive in the Town of Jay Essex
County setting quietly among towering white pine and hardwood trees and
has been meticulously cared for. Large windows welcome in natural light
and give comfortable warmth to its attractive living room with a Knotty
Pine Cathedral ceiling back dropped by a woodstove set upon a striking
brick hearth. Inside it has an abundance of space for ether family,
friends or guests with both a sleeping loft and a roomy walk out
basement with an additional woodstove set upon a brick hearth that has
been completely finished. The combination of the Woodstoves upon each
level creates a temperate and alluring atmosphere to welcome you after
active days exploring the Mountains. There is a two car garage with
plenty of extra room for storing your skis, fishing poles or hiking gear
and all of your recreational equipment while you are visiting or away.
Its large and spacious deck along its front is a great place just to put
your feet up, read a book or close your eyes and just relax for awhile.
Set minutes from Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain you can be on the
slopes, shopping or dining out in just a few moments each day.
#3402 Listed at $145,500
||Au Sable Forks Home
- This 2 Bdrm, 2 Bath ranch is located in the Village of Au Sable Forks, Essex County and is in immaculate condition a long list of new improvements both inside and out. Offering an Open floor plan it features a living room with a Cathedral Wood ceiling accented by attractive Wood Beams and Pergo floors combined with the kitchen/dining area with Maple Hardwood Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances and Ceramic Tile floors fashioning a hugely spacious room that is Captivating. A Large Loft Bedroom overlooks the downstairs with a Master bath, Jacuzzi tub, and Walk in closet. The additional bedroom currently is use as an office is adjacent to the kitchen accessed through French doors with its own private full bath. The setting is within walking distance of the town’s amenities which include grocery store, post office, churches and the movie theater. Equidistant form both Lake Placid and Plattsburgh this central location also provides the daily convenience of easy access to either area employment or entertainment.
#3386 Listed $139,000
|| Iris Lane Sanctuary
- This 1 Bdrm, 1 Bath, Chalet in the Town of Jay in Essex County rests on a 1.7 acre lot and is offered with an additional 1.4 acre property creating a total of 3.1 acres with extra seclusion. Secreted at the
cul de sac of Iris Lane in Au Sable Acres it has a bonus cozy sleeping loft for guests and a full basement which has been finished to present recreational space for the enjoyment of family or friends. Its interior is almost all knotty pine with a mixture of wood and tile floors and a woodstove set upon an attractive stone hearth fashioning a warm and embracing Adirondack appearance. There are 6 miles of hiking and cross country ski trails, two tennis courts and access to Lake Eaton for canoeing or kayaking also available should you voluntarily choose to become a member of the Homeowners Association all nearby and just minutes from the doorstep. The extra 1.4 acre parcel has a separate access, available utilities and can be built upon or simply remain the buffer for added privacy it already provides. This homes peaceful,
out-of-the-way and forested setting offers hushed surroundings all central to the High Peaks of the Adirondacks.
#3338 Listed at $134,900
||A Hushed Haven on Oneida
- This 1 Bedroom 1Bath Home located on Oneida Lane in the Town of Jay, Essex County features an attractive Interior Finish that combines Knotty Pine walls, a Cathedral Ceiling and a Fabulous Stone Hearth that is the focus of its Open Floor Plan. The Kitchen Island is designed with a sit up perfect for entertaining friends or family gatherings. Together this Adirondack Design creates surroundings that are both Warm and Inviting. Directly abutting State Land and within Walking Distance of the West Branch of the Au Sable River Trout Fishing, Hiking and more can all be accessible within minutes of your doorstep. Central to Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Resort additional recreational opportunities are only moments away whether you have a preference for Fine Dining, Shopping or Skiing.
#3377 Listed at $127,000
Au Sable Acres Home - Located in Au Sable Acres in
the Town of Jay, Essex
this Appealing 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Adirondack home is set in the Midst of a
Nicely Forested lot allowing plenty of Space for Leisure Activities and
the Protection of Privacy. Well Maintained and in Move in Condition this
home supplies the combination of a practical point of beginning for Your
Adirondack Experience and an Inviting Retreat at the end of each Day.
Equidistant from Lake Placid or Plattsburgh
daily necessities or countless entertainment choices are readily
accessible and Whiteface Mt. Olympic Ski Resort is just a 15 minute
drive away. Added Amenities of Six Miles of Hiking or Cross Country Ski
Trails, Two Tennis Courts and access to Lake
for Picnicking, Fishing or Canoeing.
#3196 Listed at $126,900
An Invitation to Stay Awhile
- This appealing 3 Bdrm, 1 Bath Chalet is located on Dogwood Street in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Finished with Knotty Pine Ceilings framed with wood beams the interior is both attractive and welcoming. A Brick Fireplace with a Granite Hearth and Wood Mantle radiates warmth throughout the central combined Living area fashioning a splendid place to slow down and put your feet up. The Kitchen is open to the living room and features pine cabinets with pleasing Glass Doors and two upstairs bedrooms are in addition finished completely in Knotty Pine with a Cathedral Ceiling aspect characteristic of the Chalet design. The basement is full concrete block with a dirt floor and Preparations have been made to convert it to added living space by advance framing for a stairwell if future expansion is ever desired. Moments from the Olympic Mountain and the Village of Lake Placid this home has always been a Vacation Get Away and will continue to provide a pleasant backdrop for future visits the Adirondacks.
#3349 Listed at $125,000
Residence - This
3 Bedroom 1 Bath Home located in the Town of Jay, Essex County is
Perfectly Suited for use as either a Vacation Home, Rental or as your
new Year Round Residence. All That Appeals to Outdoor Enthusiasts is
minutes away, from Skiing at Whiteface Mountain Olympic Resort to Hiking
or Mountain Biking. Within
walking distance to the Public Access of the Au Sable River allowing
Fishing Enthusiasts the option of spending a few hours or everyday
Relaxing as they test their Skills. Located equidistant from Lake Placid
for Evening Entertainment and Dining.
Listed at $125,000
||A Captivating Raccoon Lane Cottage
- This 3 Bdrm 2 bath chalet style cottage located in the Town of Jay, Essex County is in excellent condition and sets privately in a forested backdrop. It has seen many recent improvements some of which are new tongue and grove pine plank floors, new appliances in the kitchen; new hardwood cabinetry and butcher block countertops. There is an attractive stone faced fireplace with wood stove insert in the living room and new laminate flooring throughout the upstairs. Its interior finishes combine together to display an Adirondack quality that is both attractive and rustic. A large deck runs along its front and is an ideal place for relaxing on warm summer days. Optional area amenities are available including 6 miles of hiking or cross country ski trails, tennis courts, and access to Lake Eaton for canoeing or kayaking. Only 20 minutes from fine dining or entertainment in main street Lake Placid and 15 minutes from Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center.
#3413 Listed at $119,000
||The Red Roof Camp!!
- This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Three
Season Camp rests upon the shoreline of Fern Lake in the Town of Black
Brook in Clinton County and offers a way to escape everyday life and
enjoy some time for yourself. It features a Spacious Living Room with an
Impressive Fireplace radiating warmth throughout as the seasons change
while also providing all of the conveniences of being at home with its
country kitchen and family bathroom. A large Screened in Porch and
spacious deck provide space for relaxing outside on balmy summer nights
while taking pleasure in the views looking out over the lake. You will
find it to be a great place to spend time with friends or family seizing
each and every minute of summertime on the water either fishing,
swimming and water skiing. Getaway to the Heart of the Adirondacks,
relax by the Fern Lakes quiet shores and enjoy time away from your
#3339 Listed at $119,000
- A frame located in the Town of Jay that is perfect for year around living or use as a vacation home. Its knotty pine interior is accented by a freestanding woodstove on a brick and slate hearth ideal for warming up in front of after enjoying a hike or skiing in the surrounding Adirondack Mountains. A large deck overlooks quiet forested surroundings and creates a serene backdrop for relaxing on warm summer nights. Many new improvements are already in place to include new roof, sliding glass doors, new cork floors, hot water heater, refrigerator and stove. There is a full basement that provides an opportunity for you to design and finish additional living space to meet your own desires and the home is being sold completely furnished less personal items. Amenities available to area residents include 6 miles of cross country Ski trails, tennis courts and Lake Eaton for canoeing or Kayaking. Situate only 15 minutes from Olympic Whiteface Mountains and 25 minutes from Lake Placid.
#3410 Listed at $118,000
||YESTERYEARS CHARM AND GRACE
- Located on Palmer Street in the Village of Au Sable Forks, Clinton County, This 5-Bedroom 1.5-Bath Home has Old-Style Grace combined with Modern Day Appeal. Ready for Occupancy, This Charming home has undergone an extensive list of improvements and almost every room over time has been partially or fully refurbished while mechanical systems were upgraded. Aspects of it original finishes have been carefully preserved with restored hardwood and plank floors and decorative moldings that were sanded and newly painted. The plumbing, electric systems were replaced in each room and brought up to modern day efficient standards while the electric panel, furnace, oil tank and hot water heater are now all new. Its backdrop is along a quiet street in a peaceful neighborhood and it is Within Walking Distance to All Downtown Amenities, The Bowling Alley, Golf Course, Shopping and the Elementary School! With Montreal, Plattsburgh and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid All Within an easy Driving Distance, You Are Never Far from Skiing; Hiking, Fishing and All of the Pleasures the Adirondacks Have to Offer!
#3407 Listed at $97,000
||River Views in the Village
- This 4 Bdrm, 1 Bath Home located along Church Street on the outskirts of the Village of Au Sable Forks in Essex County sets on 0.40 acres with a large lawn that is well groomed and ideally suited for summer entertaining. A charming three season porch along its front looks out over the
West Branch of the Au Sable River and fashions a quiet place put your feet up and let the calming sounds of cascading waters ease daily worries. The main floor living room, formal dining room, and country kitchen flow together creating an enjoyable living space that is both splendidly functional and yet welcoming in its design. The second story offers 4 bedrooms and a small office or storage room providing an abundance of space for family or visiting guests. Lake Placid and Plattsburgh are equidistant from this central location and Schools, Groceries, or any of your daily needs are within an easy walking distance.
#3350 Listed at $87,750
on 1 acre this 2 Bdrm, 1 Bath Three Season Home is located on
in the Town of
. Its open space is
welcoming and the combined Kitchen and Living area guarantees to be a
focal point for family gatherings both before and after Spring, Summer
or Fall forays into the surrounding
. A large second story bonus room is unfinished and provides the option
for simple expansion adding additional living space if desired. Available
within walking distance are 2 Tennis Courts, a Picnic area along the
Eaton a small 19 acre
or just a short distance away there is access to 6 miles of hiking or
cross country ski trails. This serene backdrop is central to a
, the Olympic Village of Lake Placid, the Rapids in Jay a Nationally
recognized and popular swimming hole, and The West Branch of the Au
Sable River famous for its trout fishing. Additionally included in the
sale is a second 0.9 acre abutting property that has its own building
right for a total of 1.9 acres.
#3306 Listed at $85,000
||Affordable Jay Village Home
- Located in the Quaint Village of Jay in Essex County, This Well-Maintained 2-Bedroom, 1-Bath Home rests on 1.1 Acres and Boasts a Beautiful View of the Jay Mountain Range. Its spacious yard provides plenty of room for Outdoor Living and Entertaining and a Three Season Porch is an peaceful place to relax and take a break from your hectic daily pace. A detached one car Garage will keep your car out of the elements and offers added storage space in the back for your tools or recreational equipment. Whether you are looking for a place to call your own or an income producing rental this Warm and Charming Home is ready for occupancy. Set just a short walk to either the Village Green for a Summer Concert or to the Jay Covered Bridge and Park Area it is in the hub of a multitude of local fun activities. The East Branch of the Au Sable River is just down the road and easy to get to for the Fishing enthusiast or for Swimming. With only a short Commute you can be in Lake Placid, at Whiteface Mountain or in the City of Plattsburgh so that everything you might require will always be close at hand.
#3405 Listed at $79,900
HILLSIDE COTTAGE - This 3 to 4 Bedroom 1 Bath home is in the Village of Clintonville in Clinton County and sets at the end of a quiet street. Looking out at the mountains this home boasts a multitude of both new and recent improvements over time. In 2007 a 50 year asphalt shingle roof was installed, new Pergo and carpeted floorings in the Kitchen and Dining Room has just been installed, new exterior doors, some new windows and there is much more that could be mentioned. An attractive pellet stove in the living room keeps the whole interior warm with radiant heat during winter months and efficiently helps to offset troublesome heating costs. Because of all that is already accomplished this home is perfectly suited for the first time homebuyer or as a primary dwelling for someone looking for an affordable and move in ready residence. Equidistant from Plattsburgh or Lake Placid this central location provides easy access to either work or area recreations in both directions and it is just minutes away from area schools.
#3414 Listed at $72,500
VILLAGE CAPE HOME WITH MOUNTAIN VIEWS - Become the New Owner with some Renovations needed of this Charming 3-Bedroom, 1-Bath Cape Nestled in the High Peaks Region of the Adirondacks and Embraced by the Jay Range! Boasting Hardwood Flooring it has Extraordinary Potential for the Handyman wanting to incorporate original finishes into the final design. This Home Also Offers an attached 2-Car Garage, a Workshop and overlooks Beautiful Mountain Views! The Spacious Back Yard, Complete with a Swing Hanging from an Old Oak Tree, Will Beckon You and Invite Relaxation Under Its Shady Cover! Conveniently Situated Within Walking Distance to the Jay Village Green and the Covered Bridge Recreation Area and In Close Proximity to Whiteface Ski Center and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid, Exhilarating, Year-Round Cultural and Recreational Opportunities Will Surround You!!
#3355 Listed at $50,000
||The Green Street School House
- This old-fashioned one room school house is located in the Town of Jay; Essex County along a quiet country lane. The school house in need of renovation or removal rests on 2.11 acres of land amid mixture of hard and softwood trees and offers a construction site with gentle grade that sets back off from the road. A nice location for a home or cabin in the midst of tranquil surroundings opportunities abound for a Handyman with a vision or someone simply looking for a nice building lot at an affordable value. The structure historically had some amenities which included two restrooms and electric lights. Incorporate remnants of the building in aspects of your new home or just the property itself for the exceptional building lot it already is.
#3394 Listed at $28,000
are the 27466
visitor. Thank you for stopping by.