on photo for additional pictures and details
||Mountain View Loj
- Mountain View Loj is located in the Town of Jay in Essex County overlooking extremely stunning Adirondack Mountain Vistas with
460' of frontage on and a view of the East Branch of the Au Sable River. This elegant four-five bedroom, two bath retreat features an immaculate, well-appointed roomy kitchen, a dining room enclosed with an original Adirondack nature-scene mural done by a prominent local artist, while the living room has an enchanting stone fireplace. The interior features hardwood floors throughout, wood work that is more than 100 years old, granite countertops and many elegant finishes that combined fashion an embracing appearance. Each bedroom has two shelved closets and each floor has a charming bathroom in an antique style. There are two covered porches that look out over the 180 degree mountain panoramas, an enclosed three season porch with tile floors and a fifteen hundred square foot flag stone patio featuring an outdoor kitchen. A new hand built two story timber frame / stone and mortar accessory building, approximately 24’ by 35’ features over 80’ of glass windows, cathedral ceilings and a large open second story that is the perfect place to sit and relax, read a book while enjoying spectacular landscapes. A magnificent stone fireplace is the center of the first floor and it also features a 24’ by 20’ second story walk out deck. A bathroom is roughed in and could easily be finished and a propane heating system keeps the interior warm and cozy year round. Outside an authentic Adirondack lean-to an enjoyable place for a campfire, picnic or cook out.
#3399 Listed at $595,000
||Alpine Chalet Syvain
- This inviting Chalet in the Town of Jay, Essex County was the first ever constructed in Au Sable Acres along Signor Lane and has seen two more recent additions in 1985 and in 1990. It has 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms providing volumes of space, features many exceptional and unique elements and is offered with 2 abutting vacant lots. From the formal entrance into a grand library with gleaming hardwood floors, built in walnut cabinetry, and floor to ceiling bay window to the Ski Boot dryer and small wine cellar you will find its attributes are both useful and striking. The Kitchen is finished with hardwood floors with a tile backsplash that has hand painted designs, a side by side 3 foot Sub Zero Refrigerator and Freezer, two wall ovens (one self cleaning), a Jenn-Air cooktop stove, a pantry, two dishwashers, and even more. The living room is warmed by a Hearthstone woodstove set upon an attractive tile hearth and features built in cabinetry with lighted display areas. There is an office on the main level next to the formal entrance, a basement washer and dryer room with a laundry shoot, a central vacuum, a basement workshop and an oversized 20’ x 34’ utility and storage room. Both upper and lower level decks run along the front from which the Au Sable River can be seen and the two second level bedrooms each have individual balconies. A heated two car Garage has second story space which could be finished into a bonus room. A garden shed stores both tools and grounds equipment for maintaining the perennial flower gardens
#3422 Listed at $398,000
||West Branch Au Sable River Waterfront Home
- This 4 bed, 2 bath contemporary home rests majestically on the secluded shores of the West Branch of the Au Sable River in the Town of Wilmington, Essex County. Extremely private surroundings are within convenient access to the village market, restaurants, beach, park and recreation sites. You will find the home immaculate and in move-in condition. A large four season enclosed porch overlooks the river, a meticulously landscaped yard, and stonewalled perennial flower gardens — a comfortable place to relax and put your feet up. A focal point of the spacious living room is an attractive Vermont Castings woodstove set upon a custom designed brick hearth. Cool off during the warm summer days at the water’s edge, canoe or kayak from your dock, enjoy excellent trout fishing, or in winter time, enjoy X-country skiing and snowshoeing by stepping outside your door. Explore miles of biking and hiking trails on the Whiteface and Flume trail system directly across the street. This property enjoys an excellent location within 5 minutes from Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and only 15 minutes from the Village of Lake Placid.
#3323 Listed at $350,000
An Elegant Intention
- This newly constructed 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home is located on John Fountain Road in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Directly overlooking the Historic Covered Bridge and the East Branch of the Au Sable River and with views of the Jay Mountains Range its ambiance are both quaint and striking. The Town of Jay Park and the Rapids, a swimming hole nationally recognized as one of the most scenic in the United States is just across the road and easily accessed. Offered at present almost completed with just some finishing touches necessary its attractive interior already combines Carrera marble counter and vanity tops, bamboo and tile floorings, Stainless steel appliances, In Floor radiant heat, Marvin Infinity windows and too many nice upgrades to mention. Its design is well thought out incorporating both an interior and exterior wood burning stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling, a wrap around deck and there is a 2 car garage with a bonus in law or guest apartment. With Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski center just 10 minutes from this setting you can take pleasure in both outdoor recreational activities all year round. Ideal for use as a Vacation Rental there is the potential of generating income or just enjoy the pleasing surroundings and keep the fun all to your self.
#3439 Listed at $325,000
- This high quality home features 4 bedroom/ 3 full baths
on a .9 acre lot and is located in the Town of Jay Essex County. Its
living room, Dining Room and Kitchen are combined into an open floor
plan with many attractive elements including a Gas Fireplace, Knotty
Pine Cathedral Ceilings and Hardwood Floors. The Kitchen is just as
elegantly finished with Hardwood Cabinets w/ pullouts, an attractive
tile backsplash, a center island, Stainless Steel appliances and
hardwood floors. The Master Bedroom has a walk in closet, a Master Bath
with tile floors and walls, a large Jetted Tub and a Glass Shower. A
huge finished basement with an open floor creates an excellent area for
gatherings or a spacious recreation room for the kids. There is also a
wonderful screened-in porch off the back of the home perfect for
relaxing on quiet summer nights. A
back up Generator insures the light are always on in case of electrical
outages. Whether you are looking for a Primary or a Vacation Residence
this unique home is a Shore Driving Distance to the Olympic Whiteface
Mountain and the
#3346 Listed at $280,000
||Fir Lodge in the Adirondacks
- Resting on a Peaceful, Wooded 1-Acre Lot in the Woodlands in the Town of Jay, This One-of-a-Kind, 3-Bedroom, 3-Bath Home, is an Executive Quality, Architecturally Designed Residence or Guest House!, With a Spacious, Open Great Room Overlooked by a Loft and Accented by a Stone Fireplace and Modern Kitchen, It is Ideal for Entertaining! Retreat to the Master Bedroom Suite, Complete with Double Vanity Dressing Area and Master Bath with Two-Person Jacuzzi or Allow the Cascading Stairs to Lead You from the Main House to the Expanded Deck Area. Included is a Large 2-Car Garage with Expanded Storage Space and Upper Level 2-Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment Available for a Guest House, as your home office, a private place for relatives and friends. The Many Woodlands Amenities with its Miles of Hiking and Cross Country Ski Trails, Fishing Lake Eaton and the Au Sable River, Coupled with Its Close Proximity to Whiteface Mountain Ski Center, a very rare opportunity, and it is priced to sell!
#3427 Listed at $265,000
||An Adirondack Homestead and Business
- A Treasure in the Adirondacks with great business potential this 4 bedroom 2 bath home is located in the Town of Jay, Essex County. From generation to generation this exceptional farmhouse has proven to be a shelter and comfort from life’s cares. It features a rambling, surround 3 season porch and a picturesque sunroom off the kitchen opens to a bright family room with fireplace. Hard Wood Red Oak floors throughout lead you easily from room to room and to an attached Garage. A 100 year old barn most recently utilized as a The Red Barn Artisian and Antique Gallery has an antique glass conservatory adorning it south side. Its grounds are resplendent with beautiful perennial gardens and surrounded with fruit trees which bear an abundance of apples. The Jewel of the property is the “Bakery” a building with ample parking, screened in porch, an inside serving area which is prominently located on the main highway and well suited for any business venture. Central to Lake Placid and the Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Resort there are very many recreational opportunities the Adirondack Park offers only moments away. Why not consider this one of a kind property!!
#3444 Listed at $259,000
- This 5 Bedroom 3 Bath Chalet is located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay, Essex County sits encompassed by tall white pines just off a Quiet Gravel road. You will find all aspects of this carefully kept home appealing and completed in a perfect example of Adirondack style from its Knotty Pine interior and Plank floors to the Warming Cobble Stone Fireplace. Meticulously cared for it has seen a whole host of recent enhancements. The exterior has been reconstructed with attractive log siding offset by a stone finish on the basement walls and Cedar Post and Rails were added to the large deck. The kitchen has had Granite countertops installed; the bedrooms have new Knotty pine accents, and a freestanding gas stove has been installed in the Family Room. A three season porch looks out at the forested and groomed surroundings fashioning a relaxing spot to relax and listen to the quiet of the outdoors. Accompanying amenities available from this Chalet include access to a 19 Acre Lake for Canoeing, two Tennis Courts, and Six miles of Hiking and/or Cross Country Ski trails. The East Branch of the Au Sable River for Fly Fishing, Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski center for the downhill skiing enthusiast and Lake Placid are all within 15 to 25 minutes of this homes central location. Take pleasure in this Calming Vacation setting with Peace and Quiet assured as you make use of this home to stopover and explore the surrounding Mountains.
#3412 Listed at $250,000
||Mountain Views in the Countryside
- Located along Hazen Road in the Town of Jay Essex County this 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home enjoys Sweeping Vistas that take in Whiteface Mountain, the Stephenson Range and even more. It countryside surroundings are tranquil set far away from busy streets with a small cascading brook out back all overlooking pristine meadows and the outlying mountains. Its interior features a spacious living room with new bamboo flooring, a well-designed kitchen with hardwood cabinets and sit up bar and a dining room with an attractive corner hutch also with new bamboo floors. The focal point of the large downstairs family room is a Grand Fieldstone Fireplace with a pellet stove insert which keeps this fun gathering place warm and a hot tub which can be included for your personal enjoyment or entertaining. There is an attached two car garage, a paved drive, and many recent improvements which have just been completed like new windows and a new septic system. Let the kids splash around in the above ground swimming pool outback as you put you feet up and unwind under the sun or share in family cookouts as everyone takes pleasure in balmy summertime days. A three season screened porch overlooks both the quiet backyard and brook and there is a small workshop for completing small projects or for the hobbyist. This countryside setting is only moments from area attractions and becomes a truly welcoming setting to return to after enjoying exhilarating Adirondack Mountain excursions.
#3406 Listed at $250,000
- This New 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home sits on .90 acres along Oak Hollow Road in the Town of Jay, Essex County and directly abuts the preserved grounds and park surrounding Lake Eaton. Planned to be completed with Adirondack Brainstorm siding with attractive interior finishes that combine Knotty Pine walls and ceilings, tile floors, hardwood cabinets and more once finalized it will fashion an inviting atmosphere both inside and out. Icotyene foam was used to seal and insulate its upstairs and the main level walls are being insulted both inside and out crafting an extremely energy efficient home and that will easy on the pocket book and easy to heat. Surrounding amenities available within moments include 6 miles of hiking and cross country ski trails; access to 2 tennis courts and Lake Eaton.
#3345 Listed at $230,000
17.9 Acres Hilltop
- This Secluded
Hilltop 1 Bdrm. 1 Bath, home located in the Town of
, Essex Co., overlooks encompassing 180 degree views of the Jay Mountain Range and
rests on 17.90 Acres. The Exterior is finished in an Adirondack
Brainstorm and the backdrop is framed by manicured perennial and
vegetable gardens creating a true Country Landscape. Interior finishes
are accented by Post and Beam framing with Knotty Pine walls and
ceilings, Wood Floors, and Picture Windows which overlook surrounding
breathtaking vistas. A Country Kitchen with an Amish Pioneer Wood Cook
Stove, Water Reservoir and Warming Oven becomes a Center Point in this
home that invites a place to relax after busy days. Designed to self
sufficient it is Off Grid and Powered by Solar Energy, a drilled well
with hand pump and offers a no worry way of life.
Suitable as a Year-Round Residence or as a means to escape
everyday living this setting is just 10 minutes from Olympic Whiteface
Mountain and 25 minutes from Downtown Lake Placid.
# 3334 Listed at $210,000
Acreage and Serenity! - This Secluded 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath home has a setting in the Heart of the Adirondacks in the Village of Wilmington, Essex County and rests quietly on an extremely private 13.42 acres.
Built in 2010 this home offers a spacious and open living area highlighted by a Pellet Stove sitting gracefully upon an attractive Stone Hearth crafting collectively a welcoming circumstance for either entertaining or family. Breathtaking views of Olympic Whiteface Mountain and the Stephenson range can be seen from the oversized deck producing a stunning panorama truly enjoyable all year round. Perfect for the nature enthusiast its 13.42 acres will allow for peaceful summer evening walks or open a cross country ski trail amid this charming backdrop and the harmony of this small forest. In need of minor finishing touches the completed year round or vacation home can still be accented by the details of your own personal creation. With Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain only minute’s away simple access to area sports or leisure activities will always be easily within your reach.
#3331 Price: $205,000
||A Secreted Home on a 33.70 Acre Landscape
- Peace and Quiet will be yours in this 3 bedroom 2 bath home set upon an abundant 33.70 secluded Acres in the Town of Au Sable, Clinton County. This Unique Place in the Adirondacks boasts a home Remodeled in 1992 in excellent condition with Hard Wood Floors and an Open enjoyable Kitchen & Dining area highlighted by a warming woodstove which rests upon an appealing Brick Hearth. An oversized attached two car garage will provide lots of storage space for your tools or toys and a large deck fronts an above ground swimming pool outback; the ideal place to put your feet up and unwind under the sun as you share in family cookouts. There is an abundance of Wild Life for your pleasure and lots of room to roam if you enjoy cross country skiing, hiking or hunting. If you have horses this would be a nice setting for evening rides. Centrally Located it is only minutes to Plattsburgh, the Bluff Point and Port Kent Golf Courses or the Ferry to Vermont. Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain are also nearby so whether working or playing you will enjoy the benefit of being close to home.
#3421 Listed at $185,000
||An Adirondack Essence - This immaculately kept 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Ranch is of an impressive quality throughout; a reflection of both the Craftsmanship and Attention to Detail taken in its care by its present owner. Room by room each aspect of the interior design and finish has been carefully planned and evident at every glance are distinctive features from Hand Crafted Solid Oak Cabinetry in the Kitchen to Custom Built Cherry Book Shelves. Knotty Pine finishes accent the Interior to give it just the right mixture of Natural Beauty and Color and a Wood Stove is centrally located in the spacious Living Room providing both a charming heat source and economical warmth in the winter. A large deck along the front is a great place to put your feet up and lounge on sunny days and there is an attractive three season enclosed porch overlooking the backyard; a tranquil place that has quiet surroundings. The 2 car garage underneath has added storage and includes a large workshop ideal for working on home projects or your favorite hobby. Located Minutes from Whiteface Mt. and Lake Placid, all that the Adirondacks has to offer is right at your doorstep and as a bonus amenities that are immediately nearby include 6 miles of hiking or cross country ski trails, tennis courts, or access to Lake Eaton.
#3455 Listed at $179,000
Adirondack Ranch - This Well Maintained 3 Bedroom, 2
Bath Adirondack Ranch located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay,
Essex County and sits quietly by itself amid private surroundings
fronted by a small babbling brook. From its Cedar Shake exterior to its
cozy interior finished with Knotty Pine accents and a vaulted ceiling
you will find this home to be in immaculate condition from top to
bottom. An attached 2 car garage provides plenty of space your vehicles
or for storage and there is a small shed for your tools and outdoor
equipment. Lake Eaton; a small 19 acre lake is minutes away and there
are six miles of hiking and cross country ski trails nearby that will
result in days filled with the enjoyable recreational outings. From this
private setting both Olympic Whiteface Mountain and the bustling Village
of Lake Placid are accessible in just minutes providing easy access to
exciting pastimes, dining and entertainment. Offered fully furnished
this move in condition home is ready for immediate occupancy.
#3378 Listed at $179,000
||EAST BRANCH AU SABLE RIVER DUPLEX
- This Two Story Duplex is located in the Town of Keene, Essex County and comes with 115’ of Frontage on the East Branch of the Au Sable River. Each apartment consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bath with a full kitchen, living room and washer and dryer hook ups. In very good condition many recent upgrades have been completed to include a new 30 year architectural shingle roof, all new high efficiency vinyl windows, lifetime warranty vinyl siding, new treated decks and new entry doors. Each apartment has its own separate electric meter, both apartments have electric heat and the lower level apartment also has a new monitor style propane heater. Adjacent to the Keene Community Center & Playground there are close by recreational facilities and it is within practical walking distance to shops, restaurants, and the convenience store in Keene. Off street parking is available for both apartments and currently it is leased with long term rental agreements and exceptional established tenants.
#3385 Listed at $179,900
||Overlook the Mountains as the Seasons Change
- This 3 Bdrm 1 Bath home is located along Springfield Road in the Town of Wilmington in Essex County on an abundant 6.81 acre lot with a vista of Whiteface Mountain and aspects of the Sentinel Range. A spacious 10’ x 56’ deck runs along the front overlooking an above ground swimming pool and attractive perennial flower beds. The Kitchen, Living, and Dining area are open and combined space fashioning an inviting and friendly atmosphere for family to spend time together. The basement is full walkout, has a 12’ x 12’ den or office space, a woodstove for added warmth and volumes of extra room should someone want to expand further. There is an additional 8’ x 18’ deck overlooking the private backyard and a serene reflection pond. From this remarkably enjoyable setting it is just minutes up the road to Olympic Whiteface Mountain, Santa’s Workshop, the Wilmington Beach and Park, local restaurants and much more providing engaging pastimes any time of the year.
#3419 Listed at $175,000
Adirondack Allure & Tranquil Surroundings
in the Town of
this extremely well maintained home features a professionally designed
interior with 4 Bedrooms and 2 full Bathrooms. Its Living Room Piccolo
Tile Fireplace framed by a hand crafted entertainment center is a focal
point of open space integrating the kitchen and dining areas fashioning
together a truly comfortable ambiance while radiating embracing warmth
throughout. Downstairs there
is a small game room with tile floors providing a place where family can
spend fun time together and a separate woodstove set upon a tile hearth.
A spot for summer relaxation was taken into consideration with a
Generous Deck overlooking an Adirondack Hot tub below and an ample
screened porch perfect for enjoying morning coffee amid peaceful
surroundings. The blend of many nice elements inside and out becomes the
backdrop of welcoming setting that will always invite you in and delight
you after spending time exploring the scenic
Listed at $169,000
Located in the Town of Wilmington, Essex County and sitting far back off from the roadway this 3 Bedroom 2 Bath home has quiet and private surroundings within just moments of the Village Center. An open floor plan merge a spacious kitchen with hardwood cabinets and a sit up bar, a dining area and living room into a combined space that is inviting, enjoyable and pleasantly efficient. There is an attractive and comfortable three season porch overlooking a secluded back yard with stone firepit which affords an entertaining area for friends and family to gather together. A full size 24' x 24' garage makes available more than adequate storage for your recreational toys and lawn or gardening tools. The full concrete basement is partially finished, completely insulated and remarkably neat as a pin. The deck has a retractable awning for sunny days and a built in stereo in the living room has a speaker system that pipes music into the garage to enjoy while relaxing outside. The Whiteface Mountain Olympic Down Hill Ski Center is literally just down the road and the Village of Lake Placid with its many shops and restaurants are only 25 minutes away. Immaculate both inside and out you often find homes like this hard to stumble upon and this one is ready for your immediate occupancy and enjoyment.
Listed at $167,500
DUPLEX, VISTAS & RIVERFRONT
- This charming Colonial currently in use as a duplex is located in the Town of Jay, Essex County and comes with an abundance of captivating extras. Breathtaking 180 degree vistas overlook the Panoramic Jay Mountain Range, the Soda Mountain Range, Clements Mountain, and even more. There are six acres of open meadow which is APA zoned Hamlet which will have a potential for an additional home site and approximately 480 feet of frontage on the East Branch of the Au Sable River. Two rental side by side units are occupied by long term tenants providing immediate income security and a solid rental history. The efficiency apartment is 1 Bedroom 1 Bath is in very good condition; separately heated and metered. The 4 Bedroom 1 Bath home retains many of its original elements with hardwood floors, a built in cabinet, staircase, porch columns, and carport with stone pillars. The property borders the Rapids a local river swimming area and Town Park historically noted by Sports Illustrated magazine as one of the most scenic in the United States. Added together the setting is awe inspiring and the possibilities are endless.
#3358 Listed at $159,000
||An Enchanting Hamlet Setting
- This exceptionally Well Maintained 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Ranch located in the Hamlet of Upper Jay in Essex County is offered with an Accessory 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Studio Cottage set upon a separate lot which will work perfectly as a Guest Apartment for visiting family and friends or a Vacation rental for added income. The Main Homes Interior design and finish fashion together a warm and welcoming ambiance combining Hardwood and Slate floors, Granite Countertops and a living room highlighted by an Attractive Wood Burning Brick Fireplace that is a focal point in the room. A finished basement with a large Family Recreation Room adds an abundance of space for relaxing and both homes are set upon attractive and well groomed grounds with a spacious backyard that looks out at the Mountains. Only 10 minutes from Whiteface Mountain; 25 minutes from the Olympic Village of Lake Placid this central locale make this home and its peaceful surroundings the ideal beginning point from which to take pleasure in a wide array of nearby Dining, Entertainment and Leisure Time Activities!
#3360 Listed at $150,000
Affordable Tranquil A-Frame
- This 4 bedroom with 1.5 Bathroom affordable A-Frame is finished with Knotty Pine, wood paneling, and its open living area with exposed wood beam ceilings is warmed by a woodstove on an attractive hearth. Large sliding glass doors open up to the spacious front deck and a welcoming place for relaxation. The Basement is finished providing additional livable space for visiting family, friends or guests. A detached garage and shed includes an abundance of space to store your recreational equipment, tools or build in a small workshop. This Quiet Retreat in the midst of the Adirondack Mountains has optional access to Lake Eaton a small 19 acre lake and park area, two tennis courts, six miles of hiking and cross country ski trails. Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and the Village of Lake Placid shops and restaurants are all immediately nearby and accessible within minutes.
#3416 Listed at $148,000
Inspiration on Fawn Drive
- This pleasant 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Adirondack Chalet is located on Fawn Drive in the Town of Jay Essex County setting quietly among towering white pine and hardwood trees and has been meticulously cared for. Large windows welcome in natural light and give comfortable warmth to its attractive living room with a Knotty Pine Cathedral ceiling back dropped by a woodstove set upon a striking brick hearth. Inside it has an abundance of space for either family, friends or guests with both a sleeping loft and a roomy walk out basement with an additional woodstove set upon a brick hearth that has been completely finished. The combination of the Woodstoves upon each level creates a temperate and alluring atmosphere to welcome you after active days exploring the Mountains. There is a two car garage with plenty of extra room for storing your skis, fishing poles or hiking gear and all of your recreational equipment while you are visiting or away. Its large and spacious deck along its front is a great place just to put your feet up, read a book or close your eyes and just relax for awhile. Set minutes from Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain you can be on the slopes, shopping or dining out in just a few moments each day.
#3402 Listed at $145,500
- Discover this charming 4 bedroom, 2 bath home located in “The Woodlands” on Mohawk Trail in Jay. It’s full, finished; walkout basement is almost a mirror image of the main level and both floors offer 2 bedrooms, a full bath, kitchen, and living room. Each floor has baseboard electric and monitor
Heaters with a glass front fireplace upstairs and woodstove down to keep you warm on those cold Adirondack nights. Further amenities include wrap around decks, screened porch and a 2 car detached garage. Within a short walking distance to the Au Sable River and minutes to Whiteface Mountain Ski Center, the Hiking Trails of the High Peaks and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid.
#3347 Listed at $145,000
||An Isolated Mountain Cabin
- This Quaint 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Adorable Log home is located in the Town of Jay Essex County and sets nestled among tall trees on 2.7 acres in the midst of the Adirondack Mountains. Its attractive interior knotty pine finish combined with a large stone fireplace with Gas Stove insert fabrics an inviting atmosphere that will always welcome you home after busy days. Additions off from the original cabin expanded its living space with the improvement of three additional bedrooms and walk out basement accessed from the outside also finished for use as either as an office or an enjoyable recreational room. There is a Deck off the Master Bedroom that becomes a place to take pleasure in what is absolute solitude; watch the birds and wildlife go by and enjoy your morning coffee. State trails leading to the Jay Mountain Range almost immediately nearby providing access in just minutes to hiking, hunting, snowshoeing. The homes central and secluded location is perfect for either a year round use or as a vacation getaway. Easily accessed from this quiet setting are the Au Sable River, Whiteface Mountain Ski Center, the Hiking Trails of the High Peaks and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid!!
#3440 Listed at $143,000
Efficiently Designed Evergreen Ranch
- This 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Inviting home is located in Au Sable Acres in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Natural light provided by the skylights bring a Spacious Ambience to this Move-in Condition house. Constructed in
2001 over a two-car garage, mud room and laundry room it has been upgraded again in 2006 with the addition of a Large Deck, finish of the Three Season Porch and more. French patio doors open onto the deck expanding the entertaining space of the living room/dining area. The house is energy efficient through the use of ceiling fans and a very economical Buderus oil furnace/boiler system and the Waterford Wood Stove in the living room. Custom Blinds and Shades by Hunter-Douglas through out.
#3178 Listed $139,000
|| Retreat into the Mountains
- Whether you’re a hunter, a day hiker or an Adirondack Adventurer this camp located on the slope of the Sentinel Mountain Range on Springfield road in the town of Wilmington, Essex County is an outstanding retreat to get away to. Set on a combination of two adjoining parcels totaling 13.46 acres this property abuts and accesses over 1,500 acres of state land offering lots of room to roam for the outdoor enthusiast. The off grid camp has all the amenities of home with a small electric refrigerator which can be powered by an electric generator, gas hot water heater, and oven and there is a bunk room that has room for six with three bunk beds. There is a gravity fed water system to bring water to the camp, a bathroom and a wood stove which heats the camps the interior. An additional room features a fold up bed so it can also be used for gatherings and its picture window overlooks both a small manmade pond and seasonal mountain views. The additional lot has an APA permit in place with an approved building site just a short distance off from Springfield road. The camp has 4 wheel drive access via a woods road, is remote and extremely private and is 5 minutes from Whiteface Mountain and 15 minutes from Lake Placid.
#3436 Listed at $135,000
|| Iris Lane Sanctuary
- This 1 Bdrm, 1 Bath, Chalet in the Town of Jay in Essex County rests on a 1.7 acre lot and is offered with an additional 1.4 acre property creating a total of 3.1 acres with extra seclusion. Secreted at the
cul de sac of Iris Lane in Au Sable Acres it has a bonus cozy sleeping loft for guests and a full basement which has been finished to present recreational space for the enjoyment of family or friends. Its interior is almost all knotty pine with a mixture of wood and tile floors and a woodstove set upon an attractive stone hearth fashioning a warm and embracing Adirondack appearance. There are 6 miles of hiking and cross country ski trails, two tennis courts and access to Lake Eaton for canoeing or kayaking also available should you voluntarily choose to become a member of the Homeowners Association all nearby and just minutes from the doorstep. The extra 1.4 acre parcel has a separate access, available utilities and can be built upon or simply remain the buffer for added privacy it already provides. This homes peaceful,
out-of-the-way and forested setting offers hushed surroundings all central to the High Peaks of the Adirondacks.
#3338 Listed at $134,900
||A Hushed Haven on Oneida
- This 1 Bedroom 1Bath Home located on Oneida Lane in the Town of Jay, Essex County features an attractive Interior Finish that combines Knotty Pine walls, a Cathedral Ceiling and a Fabulous Stone Hearth that is the focus of its Open Floor Plan. The Kitchen Island is designed with a sit up perfect for entertaining friends or family gatherings. Together this Adirondack Design creates surroundings that are both Warm and Inviting. Directly abutting State Land and within Walking Distance of the West Branch of the Au Sable River Trout Fishing, Hiking and more can all be accessible within minutes of your doorstep. Central to Lake Placid and Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Resort additional recreational opportunities are only moments away whether you have a preference for Fine Dining, Shopping or Skiing.
#3377 Listed at $127,000
MOUNTAIN VIEW HOME
- Set on 2.7 Acres in the Town of
this 3-Bedroom, 1 Bath Home Features entirely Stunning Vistas
overlooking the Expansive Jay Mountain Range that will provide a sense
of contentment as you watch the Seasons Change. Add in a Southern
Exposure and this Well-Maintained Home will warmly welcome you back at
the end of each and every day. Bordering Both Route 9N and
John Fountain Road
the setting and the large lot size make this Property Ideal for
Expansion with the possibility of a second mountain view
home site in the future. Within walking distance are the Jay Village
Green offering Musical Entertainment throughout the summer or the
Historic Covered Bridge & Recreation Area with basketball courts,
the Rapids a Nationally Recognized Scenic River Swimming Hole and a
Picnic Area the whole family will take pleasure in.
and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid are just minutes away with
Exhilarating, Year-Round Cultural and Leisure Time Opportunities.
#3253 Listed at $125,000
Peaks and Creeks Cabin - These 27.70 acres come with an insulated three season camp constructed 2010 which sits quietly back away from the roadway in very private glade overlooking stunning surrounding mountain vistas, Columbe & Terry to name a few. The camp features a front porch with Birch and Maple pillars; an open space first floor plan perfect for gathering together and easily sleeps 8 to 10 in its second story. Already wired for a generator, heated by a woodstove, and with a gas stove for cooking all the creature comforts you could wish for are present. There is an APA permit in place allowing for the construction of a 3,500 square foot home when you become ready to take the next step and the property has been surveyed. If you are looking for an enjoyable way to escape into the Adirondack Mountains this is it.
Listed at $125,000
- This reasonably priced duplex is located along Old Military Road in the Village of Lake Placid and offers a front and back layout with 2 Bdrms and 1 Bath in each apartment. The front apartment has been through recent remodeling to include New Kitchen, New Bathroom, and a New hot water tank in the basement. The home comes with a stable rental history and both units are currently leased. Each apartment has washer and dryer hook ups and both apartments have woodstoves which combined with the municipal electric service help keep the utility costs down. There are two separate lots and the abutting .20 acres behind the duplex carries its own building right should you wish to expand. Once a single family home there is the possibility it could be converted back to its original use and its convenient setting is close to area grocery stores, the post office, churches and all everyday necessities.
#3387 Listed at $120,000
Au Sable Acres Home - Located in Au Sable Acres in
the Town of Jay, Essex
this Appealing 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Adirondack home is set in the Midst of a
Nicely Forested lot allowing plenty of Space for Leisure Activities and
the Protection of Privacy. Well Maintained and in Move in Condition this
home supplies the combination of a practical point of beginning for Your
Adirondack Experience and an Inviting Retreat at the end of each Day.
Equidistant from Lake Placid or Plattsburgh
daily necessities or countless entertainment choices are readily
accessible and Whiteface Mt. Olympic Ski Resort is just a 15 minute
drive away. Added Amenities of Six Miles of Hiking or Cross Country Ski
Trails, Two Tennis Courts and access to Lake
for Picnicking, Fishing or Canoeing.
#3196 Listed at $119,000
||The Red Roof Camp!!
- This 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Three
Season Camp rests upon the shoreline of Fern Lake in the Town of Black
Brook in Clinton County and offers a way to escape everyday life and
enjoy some time for yourself. It features a Spacious Living Room with an
Impressive Fireplace radiating warmth throughout as the seasons change
while also providing all of the conveniences of being at home with its
country kitchen and family bathroom. A large Screened in Porch and
spacious deck provide space for relaxing outside on balmy summer nights
while taking pleasure in the views looking out over the lake. You will
find it to be a great place to spend time with friends or family seizing
each and every minute of summertime on the water either fishing,
swimming and water skiing. Getaway to the Heart of the Adirondacks,
relax by the Fern Lakes quiet shores and enjoy time away from your
#3339 Listed at $119,000
A Picturesque and Pleasing Ranch
- This delightful 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home located in Keeseville in the Town of AuSable, Clinton County has a very peaceful setting and is only a short walk to the Local Elementary School with its playing field and playground. Featuring a Living Room that opens into the Kitchen the interior is both open and welcoming; a place that the whole family will use for enjoyable times together. It’s Living Room and Bedrooms have gleaming hard wood floors and each room is bright inside and freshly painted. It has been very well maintained over time and recently seen two brand new improvements with a new roof and a new furnace so that there will be no worries for its next new owner. The Basement Family Room is a Great place for Entertainment and features a dry bar, new floors and a wall of bookshelves with volumes of storage space. A screened in porch overlooks a private backyard with a grand towering Old Oak Tree which provides shade on sunny days and where once a swing was hung for the kids to play on. A Breezeway extends from the porch to the garage to protect you from any inclement weather as you leave or arrive home each day. Set in a convenient location it is equidistant to Plattsburgh or Lake Placid and only minutes from, the Bluff Point and Port Kent Golf Courses or the Ferry to Vermont.
#3449 Listed at $115,000
An Invitation to Stay Awhile
- This appealing 3 Bdrm, 1 Bath Chalet is located on Dogwood Street in the Town of Jay, Essex County. Finished with Knotty Pine Ceilings framed with wood beams the interior is both attractive and welcoming. A Brick Fireplace with a Granite Hearth and Wood Mantle radiates warmth throughout the central combined Living area fashioning a splendid place to slow down and put your feet up. The Kitchen is open to the living room and features pine cabinets with pleasing Glass Doors and two upstairs bedrooms are in addition finished completely in Knotty Pine with a Cathedral Ceiling aspect characteristic of the Chalet design. The basement is full concrete block with a dirt floor and Preparations have been made to convert it to added living space by advance framing for a stairwell if future expansion is ever desired. Moments from the Olympic Mountain and the Village of Lake Placid this home has always been a Vacation Get Away and will continue to provide a pleasant backdrop for future visits the Adirondacks.
#3349 Listed at $110,000
||Keene Old Style Home with 10 Acres
- This old style 2 Bdrm 1 Bath home is located along Gilmore Hill Road in the Town of Keene in Essex County. In need of renovations it is ideal for the handyman looking for a project and the vision to see what the home once was and could be again. If you are not looking for a renovation project then simply remove the home and build on the 10 acre property which has the potential to overlook the Cascades and surrounding mountains. The property is zoned Low Intensity providing a possibility of subdivision with frontage on both Gilmore Hill Road and NYS Route 86. There is a 3 bedroom 1 bath mobile home which will be included in the sale.
#3424 Listed at $100,000
||Mountain View Homestead
- This nice Old Style 3 Bdrm, 2 Bath home is located in the Town of Jay in Essex County. Its wrap around covered porch is a comfortable setting and will remind you of times gone by when families would gather outside at days end to reflect on their daily activities. There are outstanding views of the Sentinel Mountain Range from the property and a convenient first level floor plan features a kitchen, a living room, one bedroom and a family bath with jetted tub. There are two additional bedrooms and a full bath with Eagle Claw tub upstairs plus a bonus open area for family, office or leisure space. Some upgrades are already in place with a new furnace and hot water heater installed and windows have been upgraded to thermal pane throughout the house. There is a one car garage and a big storage shed or barn where can stow away your tools, lawn mower and more. Ideal for the first time home buyer or live in and restore this home to its original charming style as you use it for a quaint vacation stopover. It is just 15 minutes to Whiteface Mountain from this location and Lake Placid is only 25 minutes away.
#3435 Listed at $89,000
A Promising Beginning - This Well Maintained 2 Bedroom , 1 Bath Single Wide Home located in the Town of Jay, Essex County offers move in condition one floor living that is ready for a new owner and its embracing appearance is reflected from end to end by its many pleasurable upgrades. Attractively Finished with Log Siding and with enjoyable Knotty Pine interior characteristics it can easily be seen this home has been kept entirely in immaculate condition. The kitchen features hardwood cabinetry and laminate flooring a continuation of the charming woodwork impression and welcoming design seen throughout its interior. There are two large porches that will on sunny days beckon you and invite time for rest and relaxation under their shady coverings. Conveniently situated within walking distance to the Jay Village Green and the Covered Bridge Recreation Area and in close proximity to Whiteface Ski Center and the Olympic Village of Lake Placid, exhilarating, year-round cultural and recreational opportunities will always surround you.
#3448 Listed at $75,000
Keeping It Simple A Frame - This cozy 1 Bedroom 1 Bath A Frame is located on Alder Street, in the Town of Jay, Essex County and offers a chance at an affordable and comfortable way to visit the Adirondacks. It offers an Open Layout with a kitchen and Living/Dining area, a loft bedroom and 1 bath all finished in attractive Knotty Pine. It was just recently completely renovated and has new wood floors, new kitchen cabinets, a new deck and in exceptional condition it is suited for year round use. There is a 24’ x 24’ Garage as an Extra Bonus for safekeeping your equipment used during your Outdoors Adirondack Adventures whether it be Fishing, Biking or Skiing. Access is available to six miles of hiking or cross country ski trails within just minutes from this quiet setting and there is a small 19 acre lake just down the road for canoeing, kayaking or fishing. Whiteface Mountain Olympic Ski Center and the Village of Lake Placid are also just minutes away. A great opportunity for anyone looking for an efficient, attractive and hushed Retreat in the midst of the Adirondack Mountains!
#3443 Listed at $74,900
on 1 acre this 2 Bdrm, 1 Bath Three Season Home is located on
in the Town of
. Its open space is
welcoming and the combined Kitchen and Living area guarantees to be a
focal point for family gatherings both before and after Spring, Summer
or Fall forays into the surrounding
. A large second story bonus room is unfinished and provides the option
for simple expansion adding additional living space if desired. Available
within walking distance are 2 Tennis Courts, a Picnic area along the
Eaton a small 19 acre
or just a short distance away there is access to 6 miles of hiking or
cross country ski trails. This serene backdrop is central to a
, the Olympic Village of Lake Placid, the Rapids in Jay a Nationally
recognized and popular swimming hole, and The West Branch of the Au
Sable River famous for its trout fishing. Additionally included in the
sale is a second 0.9 acre abutting property that has its own building
right for a total of 1.9 acres.69,000
#3306 Listed at $
HILLSIDE COTTAGE - This 3 to 4 Bedroom 1 Bath home is in the Village of Clintonville in Clinton County and sets at the end of a quiet street. Looking out at the mountains this home boasts a multitude of both new and recent improvements over time. In 2007 a 50 year asphalt shingle roof was installed, new Pergo and carpeted floorings in the Kitchen and Dining Room has just been installed, new exterior doors, some new windows and there is much more that could be mentioned. An attractive pellet stove in the living room keeps the whole interior warm with radiant heat during winter months and efficiently helps to offset troublesome heating costs. Because of all that is already accomplished this home is perfectly suited for the first time homebuyer or as a primary dwelling for someone looking for an affordable and move in ready residence. Equidistant from Plattsburgh or Lake Placid this central location provides easy access to either work or area recreations in both directions and it is just minutes away from area schools.
#3414 Listed at $68,500
are the 39046
visitor. Thank you for stopping by.